Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Text or phone call?

OK, so are you supposed to make the initial contact after the first date?  Are you supposed to wait for him to do it?  It is just such an awkward time.  WAIT, he does text, not the form of communication I was used to as I was dating in my 20's, he had to use the phone and call.  Texting to me seems like such an "easy" way out, but at least he text me.  NOW what?  He doesn't ask me out, he just tells me how great his day was, well that is awesome, but what about the "next" date?  At the age of 45, I got stuff going on, so if you want any of my precious time, you better ask me early, otherwise, you got nothing!  Because I am booked! So I guess I will just have to wait and see!

Because I can!

1 comment:

  1. It's okay to ask him out girlfriend....this is the '10s!! But if he seems too 'busy' or non-committal - well, then....his loss!

    ReplyDelete