Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back in the "game"

You know it is funny, I seem to "take" a break from writing when I get into a relationship.  I need to keep telling my thoughts as I go through the process, because that is how I learn about myself and how I want to change certain learned behaviors.  So with that said, I am back in the "game".  Back on POF.  After my last 2 month stint with a man who really "gave" me nothing, emotionally or sexually, I am not sure why I "hung" around, ok maybe he made me laugh initially, but that ended too when he became uninterested.  Was it the fact that he wanted kids, REALLY?  He is 43 years old, single, never been married,(hoooo I wonder why) and wants to be with someone his own age and have kids!  Good luck with that! OK now I am really thinking that there is much more to just wanting kids, but I really did not want to hang around and figure it out, since the sex SUCKED!  OH well onto the next!!!

BECAUSE  I CAN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment